We are committed to the respect of your privacy and maintaining a safe and secure online shopping service.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit the site you may provide the Publisher with two types of information: (a) personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis; and (b) Site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and other Users browse the Site.
- You will provide the Publisher with your name, email address and a password when you register to be a User of the Site. You may also provide additional comments on how you see the Site servicing your needs and interests. If you choose to correspond with the Publisher through email, the Publisher may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and the Publisher's responses to you.
- When you make a purchase from the Site you will be required to provide the Publisher with your shipping and billing addresses as well as your credit card number and expiration date.
Web Site Use Information.
- Similar to other commercial web sites, the Site utilizes a standard technology called "cookies" (see explanation below, "What Are Cookies?") and server logs to collect information about how the Site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Site, and the web sites visited just before and just after the Site. The Publishers, its advertisers, advertisement serving companies and Affiliated Parties may also use small pieces of code called "web beacons" or "clear gifs" to determine which advertisements and promotions Users have seen and how Users responded to them.
- We may also use aggregate data obtained from your photos meta information to provide appropriate access to helpful resources relevant to your camera.
App Use Information.
- In order to use the ---------- App and enjoy frequent offers, we are required to auto register you using your email address already configured with your Google account. You are free to choose the email address that you would like to specifically use with the ---------- App. This is a mandatory requirement to mitigate possible fraud and also ensure you have a fun, hassle-free experience with ----------'s products and services.
- When you place an order over our App, you will be requested provide us the recipient's name, address, city, pin code and mobile no. as information. The 'recipient' could be you. This information is termed as 'Personal Information'. We collect and store Personal Information, provided by you, from time to time. We use the highest available encryption and securitization to protect your personal data. Details on how we use your information is provided in the section titled 'How Do We Use The Information That You Provide To Us?' Rest assured, our primary goal in collecting this information is to provide you an efficient, smooth and customized experience and to help resolve any possible disputes and assist you in troubleshoot situations.
- Although, you can use certain features of the App without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself, when you download the App we collect device related information pertaining to your mobile phone including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device's unique device ID, your mobile operating system, and irrespective of whether you register yourself on the App, once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. This also allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to improve our App in making your experience safer and easier.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, the Publisher uses personal information for purposes of administering and expanding its business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to its customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, the Publisher may also use the information it collects to notify you about important changes to the Site and new services and special offers the Publisher thinks you will find valuable. You may notify the Publisher at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at our Helpdesk.
In order to provide quality products, the Publisher's employees and third-party service providers fulfilling your order or providing Customer Support to you may view your Content and Materials.
Your Account contains an address book where you can store mailing and email addresses for your friends and family. You can use this information to quickly and easily share your Content and Materials and send your friends and family print products from your Account. The Publisher will never use the information in your address book for any secondary purposes.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a web site, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
Sharing Information with Third Parties.
The Publisher may enter into alliances, partnerships or other business arrangements with third parties who may be given access to personal information including your name, address, telephone number and email for the purpose of providing you information regarding products and services that the Publisher thinks will be of interest to you. In connection with alliances, partnerships or arrangements, the Publisher may also provide certain information to third parties if it has determined in its sole discretion that the information will be used in a responsible manner by a responsible third party. For example, some of the Publisher's partners operate stores or provide services on the Site, while others power offerings developed by the Publisher for your use. The Publisher also uses third parties to facilitate its business, including, but not limited to, sending email and processing credit card payments. In connection with these offerings and business operations, the Publisher's partners and other third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with business activities. As the Publisher develops its business, it may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. The Publisher may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution.
Notice of New Services and Changes.
Occasionally, the Publisher may also use the information collected to notify you about important changes to the Site, new services and special offers the Publisher thinks you will find valuable. As a User, you will be given the opportunity to notify the Publisher of your desire not to receive these offers by sending the Publisher an email request via our Helpdesk.
How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, you are requested not to send private information to the Publisher by email. Some of the information you may enter on the Site may be transmitted securely via Secure Sockets Layer SSL, 128-bit encryption services,Pages utilizing this technology will have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP. Please visit our Helpdesk if you have any questions or concerns in this regard.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You can update your Account information and change your password from the 'My Account' page. If you have forgotten your password, you can set a new one by clicking on the 'Forgot Password' link on the Site's sign-in page.
The Publisher may disclosure your personal information if required to do so by law or if the Publisher believes that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on the Publisher or its Affiliated Parties; (b) protect and defend the Publisher's rights and property, the Site, the users of the Site, and/or its Affiliated Parties; or (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of Users of the Site, the Publisher, or third parties.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
The Publisher is not responsible for the practices employed by web sites hyperlinked to or from the Site nor the information or content contained therein. Often hyperlinks to other web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of the Site.
Postcards from ----------
Your privacy matters and is very important to us. We implement strict policies to ensure the privacy and security of personal information that we may collect on Postcards from ----------.
When you use Postcards from ----------, our servers gain access to information about you from Facebook, including but not limited to your profile, birth-date, name, gender, photos, and friend lists. This data is then analyzed and rendered to you in accordance with the Postcards from ----------'s purpose and design.
We do not collect or have access to Facebook usernames and passwords. However, we store your Facebook user id (which is numerical) to associate your Facebook profile with relevant information used to process a postcard.
Any images that are selected by you for use by Postcards from ---------- are uploaded on our servers. These images remain private to you only and are not available publicly until you post them to your Facebook wall/profile/feed.
The information we collect may be disclosed if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on ---------- or its Affiliated Parties; (b) protect and defend ----------'s rights and property, the Site, the users of the Site, and/or its Affiliated Parties; or (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of Users of the Site, the Publisher, or third parties. We may also have to disclose information to Facebook in case they require anything, because our apps run on the Facebook platform.
You may not use any content that includes but is not limited to photos that indicate alcohol content; are hateful, threatening, defamatory, or pornographic; incite violence; or contain nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence. We reserve the right to delete any such images, and deny services to such users. We also reserve the right to report such offenses to the appropriate authorities.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please write to our support desk at ----------------